The IBG Venture
Brewing and Packaging
Full service brewery with an initial brewing capacity of 60,000 barrels, and the opportunity to grow to 175,000 in future years.
- Packaging solution including kegging and canning options
- Large-scale cold storage facility
- Room for barrel ageing or extended ageing in stainless steel tanks
- Flexibility in hopping techniques including hop-back and dry hopping
- Full laboratory services including physical, chemical, sensory, and microbiological analysis
- GEA centrifuge
- Multiple yeast strain capabilities
Sourcing and Operations
Full service planning and logistics so the brewer can focus on building their brand.
- Wide range of raw materials and ingredient options
- Central distribution and logisitcs options for coordination with wholesaler
- POS warehousing options
- Shared procurement (i.e. cooperage, packaging, etc.) delivers cost savings
Over 4,000 sq. ft. retail operation with a tasting room and function facility.
- Indoor and outdoor festival areas
- Unique opportunity for courses in brewing and fermentation sciences to experts and novices alike
Marketing, Sales and Distribution
Identification of new markets and winning relationships with key U.S. distributors.
Creation of joint partner sales and marketing programs to maximize awareness and increase distribution.
Assistance with any brand, sales, and distribution opportunities.